Hello guys, I’m back with another post and today it will around enable Skype Push to Talk feature. Skype is one of the best communication apps with some great features like Video Call, Voice Call, Texts and Images. First, Skype is used on Pc to make Video or Voice calls to another Pc.
But these days, It’s getting more and more popular among Android users. In earlier days, Skype was not available for Android users but now, It’s officially available on Playstore. Now, you don’t need a Pc always to use Skype.
Skype is used for Family or Business purposes mostly. It can also be used to exchange media such as Images, Videos, Etc.
In this post, we are going to discuss how you can enable Skype Push to Talk. Many guys are searching for Skype Push to Talk, that’s why we are coming up with this detailed post! 😀
Skype Push To Talk:
As we already know that Skype is one of the best application for communication purpose but there are some difficulties too. Every user is not that much advanced and technical to solve those little problems. Skype has a feature called Push To Talk. It is also known as “Skype Toggle Mute Key“.
Many users get problem in finding this feature in Skype. And that’s why we are here to share this guide which will help you in enabling this feature.
Many of you don’t know about Skype Push To Talk also or maybe, you know a little bit. Let’s dig into that and know more about it.
What is Skype Push To Talk?
So, the question is What’s Skype Push to Talk? Why are we talking so much about this? Let me clarify this also.
Skype Push to Talk turns Device or Mobile/PC into a Walkie Talkie. Yes, you heard right. It works flawlessly on both, Android and Pc. There is an option of Toggle Mute Key will mute your Microphone till you do not confirm that you’re ready.
Talking about it, in other words, It will turn off your Microphone and the other person talking to your remotely through Skype will not be able to hear your until you enable it.
Yeah seriously! 😛 If you’re the one who’s looking forward to this feature then keep reading! 😉 Let’s know more about how to mute Skype.
How to Enable Skype Push to Talk?
- First of all, You’ve to make sure that You have installed the latest version of Skype. This feature is only available for the latest version of Skype.
- Now, Open Skype and Click on tools and then click on Options.
- Now, you will see a lot of Options. You have to go to Advanced section.
- Now, you will some categories. You have to click on “Hotkeys” from those categories.
- Now, you will be able to see many options there. From those options, You have to enable the “Toggle Mute(Push To Talk)‘ option.
- You’re done. Now, Skype Push To Talk feature has been enabled on your Device.
- Now, you can easily mute or unmute your headphone or speaker whenever you want with the help of a Hotkey which was assigned by you earlier.
Many of you don’t know what are Hotkeys or how to customize them. So, let me clarify that also with a simple method below.
Must-See: Pandora One Apk Download
Customize Hotkeys On Skype Easily:
I have seen guys having trouble and they usually search for how to customize hotkeys in Skype.
- Install the latest version of Skype application on your Pc.
- Now, Sign up or log in to your existing account.
- Move to tools and then click on options.
- Now, click on Advanced from there and then click on Hotkeys.
- Now, Tick on enable Keyboard Shortcuts.
- From there, You have to select the various hotkeys for various actions such as Voice Call, Video Call, Push To Talk, etc.
- Once you have selected your Hotkeys from there, Click on Save button.
- That’s it. Now enjoy Skype with Shortcuts.
So, I have shared the step by step method which will help you to mute or unmute your Microphone on Skype. This can be easily done with the Hotkeys. If you are a Mac user, then you can also try the same method to set up Skype Push to Talk Mac. If you’re facing problem while doing the setup, then you can comment below. We will help you for sure. Keep Visiting TutorialsRex for Tech Stuffs and Do share this post with your friends as well.