Hey, Guys, I’m starting this blog with a Cool Trick whose need is too much on the market. I’m sure you have heard about Reliance Jio. Due to too many users, Sometimes the speed of Jio 4G is lagging too much. In this post, I am going to write full detail article about increase jio 4g speed.
I’m sure, You have heard too much about Reliance Jio 4G, and You are using right now. Right? If not, then take the Jio Sim and Enjoy the free net. Many People are asking on the net about How to increase jio 4g speed? Do they have to use any VPN to increase jio 4g speed? These are some questions asked by many people on the Google.
I’m seeing many people are posting fake articles, tricks about increasing jio 4g speed but I’ll not. Many People are disappointed by Slow Speed of Jio. So, I am going to share some best and useful methods, tested by me, Which can surely boost your Speed.
I recommend you to use the APN Jio trick because It’s working superbly for me, Try your luck 😉 If you are getting 100-150KBPS Speed, then you must try out this. 😉
Note: I have recommended you to choose the APN trick. Rest methods are taken from Youtube, and Some are worked for me that why I am sharing. I am not sure 100% that those methods will work or not.
So Guys, Let’s find out some working tricks 😉 I hope you already known to Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer. As you all know, Happy New Year offer is giving 1GB to each user Per day that was enough 😀 Kidding; We’ll miss Jio Preview Offer 😛
Increase Jio 4G Speed
Guys, Let’s come to the point. As we all know, the browsing speed of Jio is much better than the downloading speed. 😀
So, Here I’m providing you the APN Trick which I personally used. I’m sure; You’ll love this Informative article 😉
Increase Jio 4G Speed
Use this APN Trick to Boost your speed 😛 Let’s dig inot this! :p
- Name: TutorialsRex.Com
- APN: jionet
- Proxy: NOT SET
- Port: NOT SET
- Username: NOT SET
- Password: NOT SET
- Server: www.google.com or NOT SET
- MMSC: NOT SET
- MMS Proxy: NOT SET
- MCC: 405
- MNC: 857 or 863 or 874
- Auten type: NOT SET
- APN type: NOT SET
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Protocol Roaming: IPv4/IPv6
- APN ENABLE
- Bearer: Unspecified
- MVNO Type: none.
- MVNO value: not set
Here, I’ve Provided you the APN Trick which I used, and this trick worked like a charm for me …! If your speed is still not increased, then try the methods below 🙂
#Increase Jio 4G Speed By VPN
In this section, I’ll tell you the updated method of increasing jio 4g speed by VPN. So, Let’s Dig out 😀
- Download Snap Vpn from Playstore. It’s available at free of cost.
- After Downloading, Open it, and You’ll see the Countries List according to their Signal Strength.
- You have to choose the country which has more Signal Strength. ( Try to connect with good Signal length so that you’ll get good speed)
- Is it connected? Not yet; Try it again 😛 Sometimes, It not connects in the first attempt.
- If the connection is done, Trying downloading big files and browse 😀
- I recommend you to use Uc Browser for this.
So, I have already mentioned two tricks which were tested by me and worked like a charm 😛 If your speed is still not increased, then no worries! 😉 I’m providing some best and updated methods too below 🙂
Don’t Miss: Download GBWhatsApp for Android Latest Version
Using Speedify to Increase Jio Net Speed.!
Speediy app has both versions. You can download it on your smartphone as well as desktop.
If You are using net using WiFi Hotspot, then download Speedify and If you are on your smartphone, then download the Speedify app from the Play store.
It’s similar to Vpn. Just connect to the nearest Vpn around you and Enjoy the High-Speed Net 😉
Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed by Changing Band..!
Note: This method creates caution sometimes. I’m not responsible for any damage. If you are Noob or Beginner in this, then I’ll recommend you not to try this method.
- If you know how to change band then it’s good; and if you don’t, then Install MTK Engineering Mode App.
- Change the Band to 40.
- Set the FDD/LTE to 1800/850.
- Tip: You can use the Speedify app with this to get 7-10Mbps speed.
- Now, It’s time to blast the speed 😀 Hell Yeah, You’ll see your speed increased.
You can set the band as followings:
- Band 40 > Band 8 > Band 5.
I’ve set the order as per speed. Means You’ll get more Speed in Band 40 as compared to band 5. 🙂
To Increase Speed using Band without using any app, then you must try this 🙂
To increase speed follow these steps:
- Open dialer application and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select phone information option.
- Select “Set preferred network type”.
- Select LTE Only.
It’s all done; You’ll notice the change in your speed. 😀
Increase Jio 4G Speed for Rooted Devices ..!
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer app on your mobile. I’ve provided the download link too 😉
- Now After downloading, installing, open the app and Select network speed, Choose this; 12:28:7 – Max Speed.
- Apply Tweak.
- Now, Restart your phone, and You’ll see Increase in your speed.
Note: This method was only for Rooted MobilePhones. If your phone is not rooted, then this method won’t work for you.
Increase Jio 4g Speed by using different Servers 😀
- Go to APN Settings on your mobile phone and Scroll down 😛 .
- Look for Server section and click on that, type www.google.com and Save Settings.
- ReConnect your App and See your Speed 😉
How to Increase Jio 4G Speed using Speed Booster and Optimizer app…!
- First of all, You have to Install Speed Booster and Optimizer App 🙂
- You’ve to enable profile according to your device in the app; If you have Rooted Phone then check ‘Root User and if you have Non-Rooted Phone then Check ‘Non-Root User.’
- Now, Leave the app running in the background.
- After few seconds, this app will increase your speed.
- This app will give you the maximum downloading and upload speed. 🙂
I suggest you use this app as this app is very useful for both (Root or Non-Root) devices. You’ve not to do these settings every time. This app does all the settings automatically and gives you better speed than you will get.
Increase Jio Net by Changine your Browser ..!
Yes, You can increase your speed by just changing the browser 🙂 If you are using Chrome for downloading large files, then you’ll mess up with the slow speed. Don’t Worry! 😀 Use Uc Mini or Uc Browser instead of that and You’ll get impressed by the downloading and browsing speed 🙂
Boost Jio Downloading Speed with ADM ..!
Have you ever heard about IDM ( Internet download manager )? I’m sure you have heard the name and You were using or used too 🙂 This app splits big files into small files and also it increase the download speed 🙂 But You already know, IDM is not available for Android Users. But I’ve founded an app similar to this 😉
- Install ADM app from Playstore on your device.
- Open Uc or Chrome and lookup for the file you want to download.
- Copy the download URL and open the ADM App.
- At top right corner, You’ll find +Sign, Click on that and Paste your Url.
- Hit the start button and see the Magic in Speed.
- I tried this method and amazed to see the results 🙂
Give this trick a try as It’s new in market 😀 Haha 😛
How to Get Rid of Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer 1GB Limit? 😛
I’m sure you’ll not like this 1GB Offer from Jio But 1GB is still enough 🙂 If you want to remove the speed limit cap, then there are two ways I suggest, 😛 Either Download files between 2 A.m to 5 A.m or You can buy more Jio Sims 😀 Yeah, Buy more Jio Sims and Enjoy the High-Speed Data from Each Sim after 1GB Usage 😉
I’ve provided all the working tricks here. Now, It’s over to you on how you use the trick 🙂 If you like this post, then Give us a Share 😉
If you want more such articles, Keep Visiting! Subscribe our Newsletter to get Updates directly in your Inbox.